The Shimano Twin Power has a proud 30...
The Shimano Twin Power has a proud 30 years of history since its birth. For 2020, the newly released model is equipped with a metal rotor that integrates the Coresolid philosophy of quality and solidness.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 48 loyalty points. Your cart will total 48 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of € 9.60.
Twin Power has been reloaded with excellence in mind. Now in two smaller sizes for a greater range of applications, the new Twin Power is all about smoothness and durability. Starting with the same best-in-class features that made its predecessor incredibly tough; X-Protect water repellent system, HAGANE Gear, Titanium Coated Spool Ring and X-Ship. Twin Power FD now features MicroModule Gear II for incredible smoothness that lasts longer than previous MicroModule gears. Silent Drive eliminates noise and vibration throughout the reel through a total redesign of mechanical parts to micro-tolerance levels.
- Mono line capacity (#test/yd):2/270, 4/160, 6/110
- Weight (oz):6.2
- Gear ratio:5.1:1
- Retrieve per crank (in):25
- Powerpro braid (lb/yds): 10/95, 15/75, 20/65
- Max drag (lb):7
- HAGANE BODY The HAGANE Body is produced from highrigidity aluminium or magnesium. This creates stiffness and impact resistance, while at the same time eliminating flexing of the body. The result is a rocksolid housing and support for the moving internal gearing and greater efficiency throughout the reel.
- COMPACT_BODY A compact body is a reel with a smaller body than usual, when you compare it to the line capacity of a equivalent model. For example: a size 3000 reel and a size 03000 reel have the same line capacity, but the has a smaller body.
- MX-SHIP X-Ship provides improved gear durability. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. This means the gears will stay in the same position under the heaviest loads. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear are eliminated. This will enhance the casting performance of the reel with lighter lures, and allow for longer casts.
- AERO WRAP II This two-speed oscillation system layers the line onto the spool in a crisscross pattern that reduces line-to-line friction for longer casts. Aero Wrap reels utilize a patented worm gear design to move the spool upward quickly and downward slowly to wind the line in a precise pattern, reducing friction, and giving smoother, longer casting ability.
- C14+ is an advanced version of the original C14. This highly technical material is 2.5 times stiffer than C14 and is used to increase weight savings.
- CROSS CARBON DRAG This drag material provides a wider range of drag settings, along with the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
- G-FREE BODY G-Free Body technology has been developed to shift the reel´s center of gravity closer to the rod. By moving the center of gravity closer to the anglers hand position, the G-Free Body helps to reduce fatigue and enhance casting comfort.
- MGL ROTOR The Magnumlight Rotor is 25% lighter, offering better balance and requiring 22% less inertia, making it easier to start and stop your retrieve for an overall smoother feel.
- MICROMODULE GEAR II State-of-the-art, gear tooth surface design and MicroModule Gear II, are further advanced through Shimano´s exclusive manufacturing technology. The surfaces of the drive gear and pinion gear have been analyzed and updated from the ground up in pursuit of perfection.
- ONE-PIECE BAIL One-Piece Bail allows the line to travel unimpeded to the line roller. Its seamless design reduces friction and the change of tangles or cuts to the bail arm
- PROPULSION LINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM The most obvious component of the Propulsion Line Management System is the new Propulsion spool lip design. Through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations it has been determined that this new spool lip design provides longer casting distances than a standard spool lip design while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming.
- RIGID SUPPORT DRAG By strengthening the spool support of the main shaft, the play and fluctuation of the spool during drag operation are suppressed, allowing smooth drag delivery even under high load.
€ 264.99 € 284.99